Skip to main content

conformation- my life is an open book

I have been spending alot of time alone lately but i prayed about it and i know GOD is gonna work it out i just feel kinda bad because of the events that lead up to where i am right now. some people that i really care about are in unbelievable situations, and i cant help but feel as if i pushed them to that extreme, but i don't think of my self as a pusher. am i ? what defines a pusher? all i know is that i feel bad about it. on the flip side summer is almost over and my blog is really going to liven up i promise. i'm getting a new laptop, and i am also getting my four wisdom teeth surgically removed pray for me until then comment on my post and tell me what you wanna know

Comments

  1. The wisdom teeth situation is no joke. When I got mine taken out, it hurt like no other but then again my dentist was an a-hole and didn't care about whether I was in pain or not. You can't push people to the extent that they don't want to be pushed. People have to take responsibilities for their own actions. You can't blame yourself for anything they do, for it's on them. Everyone knows right from wrong and have choices and decisions to make. No one can do it for them but them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Do I regret what I did?: March Madness Day 8 TikaForever

Rihanna - Bitch Better Have My Money (Explicit)

Dang