Skip to main content

A Woman's best friend: Life UPDATE Part 1 2016-present

I can't believe it has been over a year since I posted here. I am so so sorry. So many things have happened in the past year. I moved apartments, states, law schools, and got a puppy. It is official. Once I finish my last final next Friday I will be a 3L. 


Coincidentally, I did not know if I would be saying this so soon after what happened a couple of months ago. My former law school the Charlotte Law School got into so much trouble with the government that I did not feel confident I could trust the school itself with my legal education,so I left this past December.

The transition was difficult. Colleagues, friends, and classmates all torn apart in the blink of an eye. I continue to believe that I am blessed. I found a school that accepted me and everything I came with. Everything works out how it is supposed to because now I am confident that this school and its network will place me on the trajectory necessary for me to be the best advocate I can be.

To back track, I got a puppy! his name is Phoenix and he is the cutes red toy poodle ever!!

To add to this worldwind I call my life, this past year I was introduced to the term "situationship". What is it you may ask. Well the Urban Dictionary defines it as: "A relationship that has no label on it.. like a friendship but more than a friendship but not quite a relationship."

I am not going to go into detail about the specifics, but I will share what I learned from it all.

1. Know yourself before you try to get to know anyone else
2. Know your worth.
3. Trust your instincts
4. Be patient
5. There is someone out there for everyone

I sometimes struggle with that last one, but I am a work in progress. More to come soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do I regret what I did?: March Madness Day 8 TikaForever

conformation- my life is an open book

I have been spending alot of time alone lately but i prayed about it and i know GOD is gonna work it out i just feel kinda bad because of the events that lead up to where i am right now. some people that i really care about are in unbelievable situations, and i cant help but feel as if i pushed them to that extreme, but i don't think of my self as a pusher. am i ? what defines a pusher? all i know is that i feel bad about it. on the flip side summer is almost over and my blog is really going to liven up i promise. i'm getting a new laptop, and i am also getting my four wisdom teeth surgically removed pray for me until then comment on my post and tell me what you wanna know

Rihanna - Bitch Better Have My Money (Explicit)

Dang