Skip to main content

God works in mysterious ways

He is exceedingly and abundantly amazing. He is the Alpha and the Omega. My only beginning and my only and. His Word says "good things come to those who love the Lord.  He is our Savior Jesus Christ sent to Earth by God to save us from sin. I shall not worry. Last night I was speaking to a Muslim friend of mine from college and I expressed to her my concerns about being able to grow in my faith the way she has grown since we graduated and she's been married. She told me that all praise goes to God. She refused any of the credit. All she did was ask him to help her and he did. He also sent someone who would be able to help her for life, her husband. I know that I'm still a work in progress but I'm trying. I know that trying isn't good enough though. I'll have to do the things I need to do to reap the benefits I desire. In the intermission between one phase of life and the next there's always chaos. People sometimes lose their way to their blessings because they get distracted. This is what's been happening to me I've been distracted. I'm probably distracted writing this blog right now since it's early in the morning on the week end, but I feel the need to express myself. I won't stress because my God told me it is already taken care of. Last night my friend said there's a difference between saying you believe it actually believing what you're saying. I'm going to do that even though it may make me uncomfortable I know it is what  needs to be done. Another good friend of mine, a Christian friend. Preached a  sermon a few weeks ago about not being afraid of being in trouble times. He said that sometimes God puts us into these dark situations in order to teach us something or to keep us safe and away from the things outside that could possibly keep us from getting what he wants us to have. I don't want to go in the belly but I will because I know that is what God needs me to do he's positioned me in this place to ensure that I receive his abundance. With that being said, I trust you Lord

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do I regret what I did?: March Madness Day 8 TikaForever

conformation- my life is an open book

I have been spending alot of time alone lately but i prayed about it and i know GOD is gonna work it out i just feel kinda bad because of the events that lead up to where i am right now. some people that i really care about are in unbelievable situations, and i cant help but feel as if i pushed them to that extreme, but i don't think of my self as a pusher. am i ? what defines a pusher? all i know is that i feel bad about it. on the flip side summer is almost over and my blog is really going to liven up i promise. i'm getting a new laptop, and i am also getting my four wisdom teeth surgically removed pray for me until then comment on my post and tell me what you wanna know

Rihanna - Bitch Better Have My Money (Explicit)

Dang