Skip to main content

Be Limitless

Just viewed the Christmas Day service live online from my from my home church in GA and the message was... Don't be afraid of who you are, Embrace how God made you, and live without limits because like Rudolph the Red nose reindeer you may be teased and talked about, but then you are called to save the day doing something that only you can do, it its you that will go down in history. This message hit home with me because I am unique among those that know me. I have mild Cerebral Palsy, I use assistive technology to walk and get around,I AM BLACK, well traveled, a Latin honor graduate of the ‪#‎1HBCU‬ Spelman College, A Teach for America Alum, a first Generation College student, and now I am a law student. I embrace all the aspects of who I am. I am God's child who is blessed and highly favored. There have been many people who do not think I should be pursuing the path that I am on. They are afraid that it is too much for me to handle, or that I won't ever make it to the places I dream to go, or that my chosen career field isn't suitable for someone of my circumstance. My true friends know that I live with out limits because I know that circumstance does not define success, and I know that God made me all the things that I am for a reason. I am a pioneer, a trendsetter, a Change Architect, and I am Rudolph. What God has called me to do no one else can. Merry Christmas everyone. I hope this status inspires whoever reads it to never give up and trust that God has a plan for us all. In the new year I will continue to live ‪#‎limitless‬ and hope you will share in my blessing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do I regret what I did?: March Madness Day 8 TikaForever

conformation- my life is an open book

I have been spending alot of time alone lately but i prayed about it and i know GOD is gonna work it out i just feel kinda bad because of the events that lead up to where i am right now. some people that i really care about are in unbelievable situations, and i cant help but feel as if i pushed them to that extreme, but i don't think of my self as a pusher. am i ? what defines a pusher? all i know is that i feel bad about it. on the flip side summer is almost over and my blog is really going to liven up i promise. i'm getting a new laptop, and i am also getting my four wisdom teeth surgically removed pray for me until then comment on my post and tell me what you wanna know

Rihanna - Bitch Better Have My Money (Explicit)

Dang